The lightweight, compact Night Owl Optics 3-power monocular has an integrated rubberized grip, in addition to a rubberized finish, for more comfort and better handling. Its machined aluminum lens body is attractive and robust. This monocular’s unique design puts control at your fingertips, making it ideal for hunting, camping, wildlife viewing and security applications.
- 3x Magnification
- Better-Quality Generation-1 Image Intensifier Tube
- Built-In Columnated Infrared Illuminator for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment
- Objective and Ocular Lenses Constructed of High-Quality All-Glass Optics
- Soft-Touch RubberizedFinish
- Machined Aluminum Lens Housing
- Objective Optic Design:manual focus
- Lens Diameter:42 mm
- Resolution:35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral Sensitivity:400 nm to 900 nm
- Diopter adjustment:+4 to -4
- Inter-ocular Distance:
- Minimum Focal Distance:4.9
- Angular Field of View:19°
- Field of View at 200 ft distance:68 ft wide
- Dimensions:6.206.06”L x 2.35”W x 3.80”H
- Weight (without batteries):12.3 oz
- Power Supply:requires (1) 3-volt Type-123 lithium battery (not included)
- Battery Life:45 to 100 hours, depending on infrared usage
- Infrared Illuminator, built in:Yes
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Shop with confidence, we will never share your data and your details are 100% secure.
All orders include free shipping within the United States.
Please allow 2-5 business days for delivery (up to 10 business days for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico).
Tracking details will be provided to you once your order has shipped.
Garibaldi Guarantee offers a 60-day, no-hassle 100% money back guarantee on all of our products.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.